- To promote the personal character and athletic development of those players who wish to excel at the highest level of hockey competition USA Hockey has to offer.
- To enhance player development by providing basic through advanced hockey education and physical training
- To provide those players an advanced hockey curriculum through top-level certified coaches that will keep those players constantly challenged
- To assist and promote player advancement to the "next" level for each athlete
- To seek educational opportunities for the student-athlete, and to aid those student-athletes in successfully gaining those opportunities.
We will accomplish these goals by seeking out and hiring the finest, most qualified coaches and administrators for our program. We will offer a beginner through advanced hockey curriculum from Mites to Midgets. We will strive to increase the number of teams under the LAJK banner so as to offer the maximum number of opportunities for athletes to skate and play for us.
We will emphasize skill development at all levels for both our athletes and our coaches. We will provide opportunities for our athletes through practices, individualized instruction and skill-enhancement and skill-specific clinics. Some of these opportunities will come outside the standard team hockey curriculum.
We will accept nothing less than total sportsmanship and respect in relationships between players, between players and coaches, between coaches and administrators, and between LAJK personnel and parents of our athletes. We will enforce a code of conduct to uphold the highest levels of sportsmanship and respect.
We will strive to clearly communicate our ideals, our goals, our schedules and any such information necessary for both the athletes and LAJK to achieve their most successful possible results.